Be an Evangelist
Add value; share what you learn.
Evangelists empower our community by opting-in to improve the value of the conference. These community members help Sloan-C
- increase community connectedness and involvement in the backchannel, and
- showcase the value of our experience by producing social content and extending important conversations into social media where they can benefit a global educational audience.
You can choose to be a Sloan-C evangelist.
Here’s what we’re asking you to do…
Share what you learn:
- attend Sloan-C events (such as conferences, workshops, and webinars whether virtual or face to face)
- share information about what you learn – a few ideas include
- capturing the moment in a photo or screenshot
- tweeting a great quote
- recording a short video reflection (perhaps to one of these questions)
- posting highlights to your blog
- participate in the backchannel by following and contributing to hashtags (#blend13, #aln13, #et4online, #unet4online, #launchpad, #edtechcareers, #sloanc)
- let event attendees know you’re on the team by wearing Social Badge stickers (available at the Social Networking Center if you’re on site) or placing the hashtag in your profile (if you’re virtual)
- offer help to fellow community members when you can
- contribute to the Community Resources Google Doc
I’m sharing on Twitter.
I’m sharing on Google+.
I’m sharing on Instagram, Flickr and/or Picasa
I’m sharing on a Blog (Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger, Storify, etc.)
I’m sharing on YouTube.
#sloancninja! Verified Evangelist! I’ve shared video, updates to Twitter and Google+, a blog post, and photos.
Join our evangelist registry.